Saturday 11 April 2015

over the hump

"C" is done! Three out of the five bacon pigs are done, woo hoo!

Each page in the pattern has two letters - A and B on the first page, C and D on the second, etc. I prefer knitting two at a time when I can, so for this project, it's easier to knit A and B at the same time, and O and N at the same time because they're respectively on the same page, which is why C was knit all on its own. O and N have been cast on last night.

When knitting anything, I tend to google the subject of my knitting a lot. I don't know why, other than to just absorb possibly useless facts about whatever. Like, before making these dishcloths, I had no idea there was such a thing as bacon vodka, or that there was a drink called the Elvis Presley, which is a mix of bacon vodka and hazelnut and banana liquors and cream. In fact, there's quite an impressive list of bacon vodka drinks, which the dishcloths may come in handy in cleaning up after making them, if necessary.

I'm not sure what to make of that, but it has peaked my curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment