Wednesday 11 February 2015

swapping gifts!

I participated in a swap in the dishcloths r us group on ravelry last month. The exchange was for a postcard and a dishcloth, and if you wanted to, add treats too. I sent my partner one of my circle cloths (the one with the pink variegated yarn) along with some stitch markers and other little knitting tools. Today, I received her envelope: these two crocheted dishcloths and some Valentine's candies. 
Needless to say, the candies are already consumed, and I'll be putting these dishcloths to good use very soon!

I love this sort of swap - I'm part of a few each year on ravelry, but one like this where everything fits in an envelope is easy, affordable on postage, and a fun treat. :) I will likely participate in a few more from this group soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment